Tuesday, September 26, 2006

in time i will

by olive - nov 2, 2005

my mind and my heart are fighting
my heart said "love him and give it another chance"
my mind said "dont be stupid, he's just lying"

my mind and my heart are fighting
my mind said "i need a break, i need to mellow, to forget and to move on"
my heart said "i need to be with you"

my mind and my heart are fighting
my heart said "accept the fact that you're two different persons and that he's too far away, and just believe that he loves me"
my mind said "stop! thats not supposed to happen"

my mind asked my heart "when are you going to stop and listen?"

my heart told my mind "i will stop when i dont love him anymore.
i know i'm loving blindly but you dont fall out of love in a day.
you dont forget in day. you dont let go in a day. you dont move on in day. in time, i will."

No comments: