Sunday, October 01, 2006

thank you

by olive - april 20, 2006

i forgot to thank you for all the good things that you've done to me. so, im thanking you now...

thank you... for caring... i know you really did
thank you... for the sweet things that you made for me... those are the small things that endeared you to me
thank you... for the hugs and the kisses and the cuddles... it made me feel special
thank you... for the memories... it will always be hidden in my heart, forgotten
thank you... for the sleepless nights... now i appreciate sleeping more :D
thank you... for leaving me... if you didn't i would not know how it is to missed somebody so much
thank you... for hurting me... if you didn't i would not know that i am capable of crying
thank you... for all the tears i've cried... for it is through these tears that i drew up my strength
thank you... for loving me... even if its just for a while.. coz it made me realize that i love myself more

so there you go... thank you!

No comments: