Sunday, October 01, 2006

questions i only have

taken from GT: http://www2.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=86486.0

how is love born in one's heart?

where does it come from?
can we know when it is coming??
can we stop it?
can we hide from it??
can we kill it??...
can we keep it from growing in our hearts
or in the heart of another...??

how does love grow?
what makes it grow??
what nurtures it; what kills it??
can it stay longer till forever??
or just die slowly in secret..??

can we let love go
even before it has started??
afraid that it will not last, or fade. . .
and leave us battered, and broken..

why is love elusive, yet
when it's there we fear it...??

i long for love to teach me...
teach me how to trust...
teach me how to feel freely...
teach me how to live
and love truly.

i long for love to take me
where i want to be...

safe.

No comments: