Thursday, February 12, 2009

an oath to the one

i wont promise you my life
because it's the only thing i have
i wont give you the sun, moon, stars and sky
you already have them on your hand...

dont depend your happiness on my smiles
it is never gonna lasts
there would be teardrops along the way
but it wont make us apart...

i wont guarantee that ours would be a blissful relationship
and expect that there will be bumpy roads ahead
but i wont never ever leave your side
and i'll make sure you got me all your life...

i wont give up my dreams for you
but i'd definitely share it with you
i would stand by your side and forever be true
this i promise, all my life, i'll be there for you...

and if by chance and by time, we drift apart
my love will sustain all the hurt
just dont let me see you turn your back
'coz that would mean i've lost my life...

No comments: