Thursday, February 12, 2009

completely, absolutely in love

be still my heart
thud thud thud
its sound beating fast
and i know, deep inside
im completely, absolutely in love

our fingers intertwined
eyes only for each other
dreaming big dreams together
and i know, deep inside
im completely, absolutely in love


.. sigh, if only it was all true. im desperately trying to finish the poem but since i haven't experience this kind of feeling for ages, i found it hard to put them into words.. kaya ganyan na lang muna sya, unfinished :(

sabi ng friend ko, pano ko daw matatapos kung di ako naghahanap.. well, being a hopeless romantic, i told her.. love will find me at the right time, at the right moment.. and it will be magically true. because he found me when i am hidden, because i got him when i least expect it.

... sigh, ang tanda ko na.. naniniwala pa din ako sa fairy tale.. that would be my happy ever after, when i got my prince. after that, i'll face reality. from there, we'll see if we can live happily ever after..

he will be the air that i breathe
and i will be the earth that he walk on
he will be my summer in snowy winter days
and i will be the flower that blooms on his fall

he will be my morning kiss
my sunshine on a gloomy sky
a rainbow on my rainy day
and i, i will be his life...

No comments: