Tuesday, July 22, 2008

somehow

in the serenity of my surroundings,
i found chaos
my thoughts are endless
searching for something
for within, there's only emptiness

i am lost
even words seem hard to find
i feel restless, tired, bored
dumbstruck for whatever is happening
in my so-called non existent lovelife

i found myself on that same road
i've travelled a few years back
i never wanted to embark on that same journey
but somehow, fate meddled
and once again, i can only blame myself

now, its but right to believe
that somehow,
my fantasy and fairy tales
never collide with reality
and i just need to wake up

and that somehow, i found it hard to do just that
if i can have it my way, i would just sleep for as long as i want
so i can still hold you in my dreams
there, i can keep u mine
but then again, i wouldn't want that to happen


No comments: