Tuesday, July 15, 2008

im getting bored and getting used to it..

im writing again.. i think i may be doing this regularly esp now that i will have a lot of free time on my hands. work is no longer that demanding.. a good thing and a bad thing. i can go home early, thats good.. but what to do at home? that made me think.. im getting bored staying at home and doing nothing.. by nothing, i meant like cooking, reading, surfing the net, watching tv or burning the phone lines. i wanna do something else that doesn't involve books, laptop, tv or phones. i cant think of anything else unless i wanna do outdoors. gardening: nah.. i wanted flowers but i dont have the green thumb to even think about planting. sports: nah.. i dont play any. i've never played any except for that one badminton day that even my very good friend quits on teaching me. knitting: over my dead body haha thats going to be the last thing that i would wanna do!

so, i would just probably try my hands in writing again.. look at the stars at night and maybe i can find an inspiration on those shining little dots :P

No comments: