Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i know i should not

my head is spinning.. and once again, i found myself contemplating if i should be writing this. .. and feeling like this, i know i should not. i dont have any hold against you. i dont even know you. i dont know what happened but i found myself falling unto the pit that i've created. its a fantasy now turning to be a nightmare. no, im not helpless.. if there's something, i wanna be hopeful. but i know i should not. if this is a nightmare, i need to wake up soon.. now, if i can. unfortunately, its not that easy. i dont have any questions, you did nothing wrong. you've been really good to me. i think that's where everything started...

when i found myself writing silly stories and poems, i knew its a hopeless case. i was in this same road before. it may entirely be a far far different story and the intensity of feelings are really not the same, but still, it hurts. it hurts knowing that i cannot have you.. not even for a while, not even in my dreams... because, i just know that i should not.

you have a world of your own. and for all i know -- in your world, i dont even exist.

No comments: