Saturday, July 07, 2007

not something to blogged about...

i've been too busy lately, i forgot to update my online journal for a long long while.. so many things happened the past few weeks. nothing major though..

i got my pr approval/card and new contract last april.. so, that means im going to stay.. for a long while here.

i had a falling out with a friend.. again. not the same with the one i blogged before. but we patched things in a mature way. no heated arguments, no discussions. nothing. we just let the bubbles fade away. hopefully, this time around, we're good.

my parents and cousin visited here. went to a few places they've never been. and they got their long time passes to stay here also. as if they would noh?

and now, i got my air tickets to go home again in august.. in time for my bday.. actually, on my bday.. so, i'll be on plane on my bday. first time! haha

oh i forgot, im sick nga pala.. but nothing to worry.. its just a simple cough.. but the simple cough is like a hika.. so, lately, ako ay isang adik!!!

No comments: