Friday, September 14, 2007

my grand vacay

for more than 2 wks, i lived in my homeland and slept on my own bed, in my own room...

i spent time with my family, playing with my nephew and niece, shopping with my mom and sister, going out with the whole family... well, ofcourse, that excludes my other brother and his family. i missed them too. but i know that they could not go home.

one thing is sure though... i will visit them.. but not sooner.. coz i want to spend some more time with the kids back home. i want them to know me the way my nephews in NY do. i want to be there for them when their parents could not. i missed them so much!

oh well.. enough with the drama.. let me tell you what i did..
- i get to experienced the flood at home for a wk.. lucky for me, its just in our kitchen and only during the morning. the water will subside by lunch time.
- i had a hair cut and new perm
- i visited churches
- dined out with family
- celebrated my bday with them
- played with my pamangkins
- shopped till i drop
- met with friends
- outing with family
- saw and cradled my day old niece on the day of my return trip.. sayang, i was not there on her binyag :(

but mostly, time was well spent with family...

No comments: