Thursday, May 31, 2007

i'm in love...

i never thought that i'll be happy with the way it turned out. its been 3 months already and i still feel bliss. all my efforts are worth it. my friends may or may not agree with me but the most important thing is i'm happy.

of course, there are days that i feel sad. even at the start of this relationship, i have my apprehensions. i even consulted with friends if what im doing is the right thing. kulang na lang, i conduct an online survey just so i would not commit mistakes and get hurt.

this is really a new experience for me. its been a long while since the last one. and admittedly, it brought a different kind of change in my life.. and im still looking forward to good days ahead. but one thing is sure though and i can openly say, err, write it here, i would definitely give another chance if this time i fail..

basta, im loving my curly hair.. kala mo kung ano na noh.. gotcha!

No comments: