Saturday, December 02, 2006

untitled

here i go again.. affected. hurt.
even if i dont have the right.
even if i conditioned myself a thousand times that its over. its all over. i've moved on.
even if told myself a thousand times that anything that concerns you, i could not care.

i was ok. in fact, i never have thoughts of you for quite a time now.
you never get in touch after the last time we talked.
unknown to you, you left me in limbo once again.
but i picked up the pieces fast as a speeding bullet.. so, i thought im ok.

now, myself betrayed me.
i heard not from you.. but from someone who knows you.
and everything you told me the last time
went crumbling down..

if there's one thing i learned from you..
that's not to expect anything from you.. not at all
and i am right, thats why im affected
you haven't changed after all.

No comments: